Super Hyperactive Ninja
Grimorio of Games and JanduSoft are two studios who came together to bring us a “fast-paced hyper-caffeinated action-platformer in 2D.”
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a 2D action platformer, with unique characters each with their own abilities and style of play. You will control these ninjas on their journey to fight off the evil Shogun and get back all the coffee he stole from the ninja’s secret Kohinomura village.
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a remake-reboot of Hyperactive Ninja, an Android game developed by Ninja Coders (David León and Víctor Pedreño). The game has been completely rebuilt from scratch, adapted for non-touch controls and with lots of new mechanics. Our goal is to bring Super Hyperactive Ninja to passionate gamers as us, who are in search for a fun and challenging videogame. Super Hyperactive Ninja is full of secrets, references and jokes we hope you can enjoy. We are developing Super Hyperactive Ninja in Game Maker Studio, and we aim to bring it to PC, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita and Xbox One.
If you run out of caffeine, it’s GAME OVER!
The evil Shogun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura, recover it before you fall asleep! You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shogun’s army of evil ninjas and samurai, and his great yokai generals. Save your fellows and recover the Legendary Coffee, which it’s said to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.
Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! You won’t be able to change direction while in Hyperactive Mode, and it drains your energy faster.
- More than 50 levels of fast paced hyperactive action
- Difficult and challenging, but fair
- Speedrun friendly
- Discover new ways to play and secret paths using the unlockable items and characters
- Hidden 2-player fighting mode
- Guest characters from awesome indie games
Here is a gallery of gameplay pictures and a glimpse of the bosses will get to see in-game.
Super Hyperactive Ninja releases later this year for PS4, Xbox One, PC and PS Vita.
- Super Robot Wars X Announced For PS4 and Vita
- Secret of Mana Remake ESRB Rating Revealed; Receives E10+ for “Moderate Amounts of Cleavage”
- Daily Deal: Shadow Tactics: Blades of The Shogun is 50% Off On Steam
- PS Plus November Games Revealed
- Sony Has Revealed March’s PlayStation Plus Lineup