Bungie has released hotfix update 18.104.22.168 for Destiny on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The update fixes a bug that caused the Elimination round timer to stop indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches. There’s also fixes for a crash when respawning in raids with Knuckles of Eao active, Sterling Treasures not dropping Desolate Armor, and Eris not selling Runes for Court of Oryx.
Finally, the update fixes a glitch that allowed players to stand outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification
Destiny‘s sequel, Destiny 2, is scheduled to launch September 8th for Xbox One, PS4, and PC, with a beta test planned for this summer.
16 total views, 1 views today