The Epic Games store promised a year’s worth of free games, and we’ve gotten all that and then some. The latest free title is now available, and per tradition its follow-up has already been revealed. As of today, Sundered: Eldritch Edition is now free to claim on the Epic Games Store, and it’ll be followed up by Horace on January 16.
Sundered is a gorgeous Metroidvania filled with ancient horror, and brought to life with hand-drawn art and animation. The Eldritch Edition available here adds support for local co-op, as well as additional areas and a new quest chain. You can claim the game from the store page until January 16 at 8:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 16:00 GMT, and it’ll remain in your library forever.
At that time, the giveaway will be replaced by Horace, a narrative-driven platformer whose release in 2019 was largely overlooked – though the response among Steam reviewers, at least, is extremely positive. At a price of absolutely nothing, you’ve got a chance to try it – that promotion will last from January 16 until January 23.
Last week’s promotion included the first two Darksiders games and Ubisoft’s Steep – but your time has run out on those.
There are loads of free PC games out there, so you’ve got plenty of options for gratis game time.
- Epic Games Store Is Keeping Up With The Free Video Game Titles Weekly
- Epic Games Store Confirms Two More Free Video Game Titles Coming Next Week
- Epic Games Store Now Offering Fez For Free
- Free games: Transistor will soon be free from the Epic store
- The Witness is free (to keep) at the Epic store until April 18