Racing fans, rejoice! Codemasters’ joyous celebration of motorsport F1 2015 is free to download for the next day. Normally, the blazing face simulation requires a $40 deposit, so if you’ve neglected the F1 franchise and need to catch up, now’s the perfect time.
F1 2015 is an authentic racer that evokes the spirit of Formula One with an improved engine, higher graphical fidelity, and intuitive vehicle physics. Every car features enhancements that make zipping down the racetrack accessible to newcomers whilst satisfying seasoned vets.
The 2015 season introduces a new championship mode, online practice sessions, plus a pro season for hardcore players who want to push their endurance levels to the limit. You’ll also score a fully playable 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship as bonus content.
We thought the most recent incarnation in the F1 series, F1 2017, was the epitome of good car racing games. Check out our review here.
To get behind the driving wheel of F1 2015, make a quick pitstop to the Humble Store and click “add to cart” (an account is required).
- F1 2018 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Esports meets the Le Mans 24 Hour race in a new $100,000 competition
- Project CARS 2 Spirit of Le Mans Expansion Released; Adds Nine New Cars and More
- Forza Horizon 4 review scores – our round-up of all the critics
- Monster Hunter World Latest Update Fixes Slashberry Limit And Squad Issues