Call of Duty Warzone officially has more than 50 million players, Infinity Ward and Activision have announced on Twitter today
Check out the official tweet down below:
The milestone comes to no surprise, as the numbers inevitably continued to grow. Call of Duty: Warzone is currently at the top of the mountain when it comes free to play, battle royale titles as over a short period of time the game skyrocketed to the top with a vast amount of players. In the tweet, Infinity Ward has expressed their gratitude to their fan base as it continues to shatter milestones.
In related news, it is a big week for Call of Duty players as the highly anticipated season 3 has finally arrived. The new season brings a slew of new content to the game including new weapons, operator skins, maps, and much more. Season 3 came with a big update, which you can view the patch notes for here.
What are your thoughts on this news? Are you shocked that Warzone has passed 50 million players in that short of a period? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing.
Source: Call of Duty Twitter
- Infinity Ward Announces Call of Duty Warzone Has Hit 15 Million Players
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Warzone Impressively Rushes to 30 Million Players in Just 10 Days
- Warzone Season 5 Teases the Addition of Trains
- Call of Duty: Warzone’s Juggernaut has already been nerfed – sort of
- Call of Duty Warzone Surpasses Whopping 75 Million Players