The follow up for Madmind studio’s OTT first-person shooter has been absolutely massive over the past couple months. The shocking visuals coupled with interesting gameplay proved to be a recipe for almost ever burning publicity.
Unfortunately, when the game launched, excited gamers were left disappointed due to the boring and buggy gameplay. As a seemingly last ditch effort the team announced that they would be releasing an ‘unrated version’ which was supposed to be what the game was originally intended to look like. Now the seemingly redeeming unrated version has been cancelled due to financial and legal reasons.
“We regret to inform you that our company is currently struggling with financial problems. Due to technical and legal reasons, Madmind must cancel the development of Agony Unrated. Part of the team will continue to support Agony on Steam and consoles by publishing new patches.”
Thoughts? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Agony Unrated To Land On Steam 3 Months From Now
- Agony Gets Delayed For The Foreseeable Future
- Agony Releases For PC, PS4 and Xbox One May 29th
- Agony Takes 12 Hours To Complete
- Horror Title Agony Trophy List Revealed; New Gameplay Trailer Released