ARK Park, the VR offshoot of ARK: Survival Evolved finally has a release date. Dino enthusiasts can expect the multiplayer virtual reality adventure game March 22 for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift.
The VR game seems to focus a lot more on exploration and simulation rather than action. Players will be able to explore a multitude of maps, playing through a story mode and even raising your own little dinosaurs by collecting eggs.
There is also set to be a multiplayer segment of the game which will require players to work together in finishing difficult Hunting maps and participating in excursions together.
ARK Park is a virtual reality multiplayer adventure game designed from the ground up to immersive players in a realistic dinosaur theme park. This interactive experience will fulfill your dreams of entering a world where living, breathing dinosaurs still roam the Earth. Freely explore this grand, virtual world where there’s no set plot line or schedule. Join your friends in multiplayer park tours to share the thrill of witnessing over a hundred prehistoric creatures up-close and personal.
Excited to try your hand at this title? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Daily Deal: The Red Solstice Is Free On Steam
- Daily Deal: The Red Solstice is Free On Humble
- Rockstar Reveals Red Redemption 2’s Multiplayer; Features Free Roam, Co-op and Competitive Modes
- Jurassic World Evolution will shrink T-Rexes in its big September update
- The Station’s Sci-Fi Experiment Concludes With VR This Summer