Provided as a free update to Xbox players, ARK on Xbox One X takes full advantage of the new system’s power, delivering next-generation gaming with brilliant HDR visuals, 1440p high-resolution options, longer draw distances and enhanced visual effects, higher framerates, significantly reduced load times and much more.
“Ever since the original announcement of the Xbox One X, we’ve been excited to see how far Microsoft would push the hardware specs, and how far that would let us push ARK,”said Jeremy Stieglitz, Lead Designer, Lead Programmer, Development Director, Co-Creative Director, Co-Founder of Studio Wildcard. “When gamers get their hands on this powerful new console, and of course, on the new build of ARK, we expect they’ll be just as impressed as we are with how much more visually immersive the world of ARK becomes.”
This makes ARK one of the first titles to be supported on Microsoft’s Xbox One X, by the end of next week the hardware/software company intends to have a total of 70 enhanced games for the console.
Have you picked up the Xbox One X yet? Are you intending to? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Xbox One X To Launch With 70 Enhanced Titles
- 9 NEW Enhanced Games That Will Make You Want An Xbox One X
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 8 May – 14th; Features Destiny 2 And ARK Survival Evolved
- Report: “Xbox All Access” to offer free hardware with two-year agreement
- DayZ Is Still Coming To PS4; But Xbox One Launch Is Priority