Studio Wildcard’s open world survival FPS, Ark Survival Evolved has just hit an impressive milestone. The title, which is currently available on PS4, Xbox One and PC has just hit a whopping 12 million players.
Coming just days after the release of the Aberration expansion, the studio announced via official press release of the impressive statistic. Alongside the celebrations, the team also gave Microsoft fans something to be excited for: Ark Survival evolved will officially support cross-play between Xbox One and PC.
The team also shared some awesome updated models of the T-rex, wolves and monkeys, all of which you can check out down below.
Finally, Wildcard announced that Ragnarok is almost ready, and that starting today the PC edition of Ark: Survival Evolved will be updated with the last part of the map.
Excited to see what else Wildcard has in store for us in 2018? Let us know in the comments below.
- Ark: Survival Evolved Dev Upcoming Game Leaked Through Accidental Trailer; Features Ships, Pirates, Naval Combat and More
- ARK: Survival Evolved Launches On Xbox One X Today
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- There’s a menu screen from Ark in pirate successor Atlas
- DayZ Is Still Coming To PS4; But Xbox One Launch Is Priority