With the conclusion of Nintendo World Championships this weekend, Nintendo has revealed the next update via trailer coming to their Switch exclusive brawler title, ARMS.
Most notably, the short clip teases a new character, who really just seems like an evil variation of the game’s leading character Spring Man. Let’s hope that this new character will actually be bringing new abilities and attacks to the title and won’t just be a reskin.
Make sure to check out the new trailer below.
In other ARMS news, the most recent update added sparring rings, for more details regarding this addition, check out our article, here.
The versus stage Sparring Ring can now be selected.
- It’s a square stage without gimmicks, used in the Warm-Up minigame.
- Enjoy some serious bouts while enjoying the soundtrack of the ARMS Official Song (Electro-dance Ver.).
- Sparring Ring will also appear as a stage in Ranked Match.
ARMS is available exclusively on the Nintendo Switch. How are you finding the fighting title so far? Let us know in the comments below.
- ARMS Update 3.1 Adds Sparring Rings; Fixes Bugs
- ARMS Update 5.0 Brings About A New Fighter
- ARMS Gets A New Update; Patch 5.2 Introduces Big Time Arms To Regular Battles
- Nintendo Switch Adds Friendly Firmware Update
- Super Mario Odyssey Latest Update Adds Extra Language Support