Crazyant Games and Ratalaika Games studios’ recently announced their latest project, an artistic 2.5D unique beat-em-up title, I Am The Hero, is finally coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
The title is already available on Steam since January 2017, with a Very Positive overall review status. Players take the role of a “Hero,” and try to unravel the mysteries surrounding his character throughout his journey.
I Am The Hero is a pixel art, beat-em-up, fighting game that tells the story of a “Hero” with a glorious but mysterious past. Is he the hero he thinks he is or is there another side to this legendary figure? I Am The Hero is a love note to retro gaming, ripped from the fuzzy memories of the developer’s childhoods and seasoned with a wild passion for fighting games. If you want a truly modern re-interpretation of classic gaming, then it’s time to join the fate and answer one simple question, “are you the hero?”
- Local and Online Co-Op.
- Fast Moving, Fluid Combat.
- Free Style Combos: Trample, juggle, rush, and crush your enemies into submission with your own unique fighting styles.
- Critical Blink: By timing your attacks perfectly you can unleash massive damage on your foes with Critical Blink.
- Single Player Campaign
- Level Co-Op
- Online Co-op Survival Mode
Make sure to check out the announcement trailer below. So far, a release date for the PS4 and Switch versions are yet to be announced.
- Battlefield Bad Company Is Out Now On EA Access
- Streets of Rage 4 revealed, from the team behind that great Wonder Boy remake
- There Will Be No Switch Discounts This Holiday Season
- Dead or Alive 6 gets a release date, now with less flesh
- Portal Knights Releases November 23rd For Nintendo Switch