Ubisoft’s latest Assassin’s Creed instalment is about to receive its first major story expansion.
Assassin’s Creed Origins’ first story expansion “The Hidden Ones,” is coming next month alongside the game’s upcoming title update. The title update is set to feature a new quest, celebrating the expansion’s release, and allows players to sell unneeded outfits to weaver shops. Season pass owners will receive “The Hidden Ones” expansion once it drops, and they will get to enjoy an “all-new region in the game.” Players will embark on a journey with Bayek and co. to clash with the Romans. Here is everything you need to know:
A new title update will be released in January to add more content to the game. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- A new quest to celebrate the arrival of the first expansion, The Hidden Ones
- Update to the Heka chests item pool, which adds the items from the Nightmare and First Civilization packs, as well as the Gladiator and Wacky packs to the pool
- A new option to sell outfits at weaver shops
The Hidden Ones
January marks the arrival of the first major expansion, The Hidden Ones. In this expansion, Bayek and the Assassins will clash with the Romans, who occupy an all-new region in the game.
Here’s what you can look forward to in The Hidden Ones:
- Delve into an all-new vast story
- A level cap increase from 40 to 45
- The Hidden Ones will be available at no additional cost to Season Pass owners
Trials of the Gods
We hope one of your New Year’s resolutions for 2018 is fighting the gods if you haven’t already! You’ll be able to face two of the deities again this month.
- Anubis – January 9–16
- Sobek – January 23–30
In-game Store & Ubisoft Club Updates
Almighty Pack – January 16
For Honor Pack – January 30
Warden’s Oath Outfit – January 30
You can obtain this outfit as a Ubisoft Club Reward for 40 Uplay Units.
Harlequin and Chop-Chop items – January 2018
Good news! All players will be able to get the previously exclusive weapons in the Community Creation Contest as a Ubisoft Club Reward!
Exciting times ahead for Assassin’s Creed fans.