Last week, Ubisoft’s Assassins Creed Origins received a free update that increased the Heka Chest loot pool and introduces a free trial quest for the $10 expansion The Hidden Ones.
Now over on a Reddit, community manager domvgt stated that “New Game + is coming. We’ll have more information to share soon.” Unfortunately, as of right now, we don’t know when the update is set to drop or what exactly it will change. At the very least though you can expect New Game + to allow players to replay through the story but carry their progression over.
The open-world action-adventure will also receive another paid expansion pack on March 6th 2018 with The Curse of the Pharaohs. The upcoming expansion will add new areas, new enemies to fight and more.
The critically-acclaimed Assassin’s Creed franchise returns to PlayStation 4 with new stories and quests, an exciting new world to explore and a completely redesigned combat system.
Explore the sand-swept kingdoms of ancient Egypt as the Assassin’s Creed story winds back the clock thousands of years to the very birth of the Assassin’s Brotherhood. Take on the role of master swordsman and trained killer Bayek in an open-world adventure filled with deep memorable quests and forgotten myths.
Assassins Creed Origins is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Assassin’s Creed Origin’s Xbox One Install Size Revealed
- Daily Deal: Ubisoft Publisher Sale On Steam; Up To 75% Off On Selected Titles
- Daily Deal: Get A Free Copy Of Assassins Creed: Blag Flag on Uplay
- No HDR Support For PC Version of Assassins Creed: Origins
- Assassin’s Creed Origins First Story Expansion “The Hidden Ones” Coming in January Alongside Title Update