Ubisoft has just released the latest patch for the open-world adventure title, Assassin’s Creed Origins. Available for download on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, update 1.40 adds support for the upcoming Curse of the Pharaohs expansion, and also fixed a bunch of errors that players came across in the world.
Notable changes include improved enemy reaction’s to chain assassinations, fixed low-quality textures, fixed sounds errors and multiple progressions fixes for the story. You can check out the full patch notes down below.
Assassin’s Creed Origins is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Added support for the “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion
- Added a reward to the main game for completing the Discovery Tour – finish all 75 guided tours to find out what that reward is.
- Fixed an issue blocking the quest “Homecoming” from progressing when Hypatos is knocked down by a blunt weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Discovery Tour progress could be lost after reinstalling the base game without patching to the latest version
- Fixed an issue that could limit the speed of a mount in all areas
The Hidden Ones
- Removed the possibility of selling the Mysterious Papyrus at the Bureau
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Kill Sefetu’s archers” objective from completing in the quest “All Eyes on Us”
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from giving the amulet to complete the quest “A Dream of Ashes”
- Fixed an issue with mounts appearing in the fight ring during the quest “Lady of Slaughter”
- Improved enemies reactions to observing a Chain Assassination
- Added the possibility of parrying with the shield while carrying a torch
- Changed the description of the Hou Yi’s Bow to indicate that it has Poison on Hit ability instead of Instant Charging
- Fixed the displayed Player Level on a save game which could drop back to 40 after uninstalling an add-on
- Fixed an issue preventing Camp Shetjeh from completing
- Fixed an issue preventing the Gracious Attire from appearing in Weaver Shops
- Fixed an issue with Phylakes that would stop spawning
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from leaving the Krocodilopolis arena after performing a Fast Travel
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from controlling mounts of assassinated NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the output of any sound when resuming the game after being inactive.
- [PC] Fixed low-quality textures for low and very low texture details
- [PC] Fixed flickering artifacts on multi-monitor setup
- [PC] Fixed resolution option when using portrait mode
- Improved overall stability of the game application
- [PC] Fixed an issue preventing the completion of the ”Seshem.eff Er Aat” tomb after quitting the game with Alt-F4 after having activated the Ancient Mechanisms
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 1.40 Adds Support for The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC, Adds Reward for Completing All Discovery Tours
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 1.4.1 Is Out Now For PS4
- Ubisoft Outlines Latest Patch Notes for Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- Assassin’s Creed Origins Patch 1.4.1 Fixes Tons of Reported Issues with The Curse of the Pharaohs Expansion
- Latest Assassin’s Creed Origins Patch Adds HDR Support For PC