Here’s a reason to get a little bit more pumped for the Attack on Titan sequel. Koei Tecmo Games has just revealed that the sequel will have even more playable characters.
The news comes from Famatsu which revealed that players will get a chance to play as Instructor Keith Shadis, Commander Dot Pixis, Captain Kitz Weilman, and Commander-in-Chief Darius Zackley. This brings the total number of known playable characters to a whopping 37 playable heroes. Also, if you don’t fancy playing as any of them, the game will offer a pretty in-depth character customisation, allowing you to create your own titan-shredder.
Attack on Titan 2 will see a Japan release on March 15 including the PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch, and PC versions, while March 20th brings it worldwide, including an Xbox One release.
“Attack on Titan 2 delves deeply into the fascinating narrative of Attack on Titan’s second season and offers players versatile action and new challenges, as it introduces the newly improved omni-directional mobility gear offering advanced freedom of movement and targeting precision to counter enhanced Titan movements. Players will be able to try their new moves against these fearsome Titans as they control characters from a Titan-sized roster! Outside of battle they will be able to deepen their relationships with their fellow squad-mates while gaining greater insight into life within the walls thanks to more advanced RPG elements.”
- The Attack on Titan 2 ESRB Rating Revealed
- Attack on Titan 2 Latest Update Adds Destruction Mode, Details Ability Types and More
- Former Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Director Performed Motion Capture for One of A Way Out’s Characters
- Wolfenstein 2 Update 1.02 Adds Pre-Order Bonus Content, Xbox One X Support and More
- ARMS Gets A New Update; Patch 5.2 Introduces Big Time Arms To Regular Battles