Bandai Namco Entertainment America recently announced they are conducting a network test soon for Dark Souls Remastered to make sure everything is running smoothly before the game’s imminent launch in a few weeks.
The studio hasn’t revealed any specific details regarding the type of content available during the test, the timings or the regions participating. However, the main purpose of this entire test is to “give players the ability to play a part of Dark Souls: Remastered prior to its launch and test the game’s unique online features.”
Dark Souls: Remastered allows players to explore the twisted ancient land of Lordran in the first title of the critically acclaimed action role-playing series like never before. Experience the rich world of Dark Souls in upscaled 4K resolution with 60FPS when playing on a PlayStation 4 Pro system, Xbox One X, and PC. From their first timid steps to absolute mastery, players will build their characters by strategically adapting to daunting foes, exploring haunting locations, and amassing a large collection of weapons, armour and magic spells to utilise for a truly unique playstyle.
Hidden in the world of Dark Souls: Remastered are nine online covenants to uncover that will motivate your online interactions. Collaboration or confrontation, support or betrayal – which allegiance will you choose? Up to six players can join together online to help, or hurt, each other throughout their quest.
Dark Souls Remastered releases for PS4, Xbox One and PC on May 25th, with a Nintendo Switch version coming soon. Make sure to check back once the timings are published.
- Dark Souls: Remastered To Also Receive An Xbox One/PS4 Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered: Nintendo Switch Gets Delayed
- Dark Souls Remastered Released Date Announced for the Switch; Solaire of Astora Amiibo to Launch Alongside
- FromSoftware Reaffirms End of Dark Souls Franchise; Studio Wants to Take on ‘Fresh Experiences’
- Bandai Namco Announced Dark Souls Trilogy; Limited Quantity of Steel Book Physical Copies Available