Bandai Namco took to Twitter today to announce their first DLC character for the recently released Anime-based fighting title, Jump Force. In addition, they also released a roadmap for the game.
Fans now know that the first DLC character add-on to Jump Force will be Seto Kaiba from the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. As I noted above, Bandai Namco then went on to announce a DLC roadmap, detailing their plans for the game in the coming months.
Seto will be only one of the three new DLC characters that are set to release for the month of May. We also will be receiving a new online link mission, a raid boss event, and much more. Make sure to check out both the DLC roadmap (above) and Seto (below).
Check out the official tweet down below:
Jump Force has been receiving mixed reactions from both the fans and critics alike ever since its release. The game has set off on a rocky start, however, there is a lot of potential in the game. Gameranx recently ran a Before You Buy video on the game which we gave our straight up impressions on the highly anticipated title. Check out the review video right here!
Jump Force is now available for the PS4 and Xbox One. Are you planning on picking up a season pass for the game? Let us know who you would want to see come as a DLC add-on in the comments below!
- New Jump Force Gameplay Trailer for Yugi Released, Check Out Some of his Crazy Moves
- Bandai Namco Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Jotaro and Dai; Character Roster Officially Complete, More Characters to Come as DLC
- Latest Jump Force Story Trailer Showcases Main Villains’ Intentions, Jump Fusing With Reality, and Much More
- Jump Force Update 1.03 Detailed, Improves Loading Screens, Adds Skippable Cutscenes and More
- Bandai Namco Adds Dai from Dragon Quest to Ever-Growing Jump Force Roster