Bandai Namco has taken to the gamescom 2019 opening night press conference to announce Little Nightmares 2!
This announcement is one of the weirder ones as many of us did not expect Bandai Namco to continue the franchise as it seemed that it would be a one and done game; however, it seems that the publisher has some plans for the IP has they are continuing support for the franchise which is totally awesome!
Little Nightmares is one of the better platformer titles as of late due to its amazing art style, creepy story, and smart puzzles. With a sequel on its way, fans of the original and newcomers alike should be very excited!
Check out the Little Nightmares 2 announcement trailer down below:
Return to the world of charming horror that has terrified over 1 million fans. Face a completely new set of distorted enemies as Mono, and learn how to be as courageous as a child.
Little Nightmares 2 is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch in 2020! Are you excited about the upcoming sequel? Let us know in the comments below!
- Little Nightmares II Will Have A Longer Experience Compared To Original
- The Dark Pictures: Little Hope Receives Perfectly Fitting Halloween Release Date
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Is Still Without Release Date, But Receives New Trailer Boasting Man of Medan’s Scariest Moments
- Bandai Namco Announces Jump Force for the Nintendo Switch, New Trailer Released
- Jump Force Receives DLC Character Pack 2, Shoto Todoroki First DLC Character Joining Spring 2020