Bandai Namco has announced on Twitter that they will be holding a special Dragonball Games Super Showcase on January 14th.
There are no specific details about what will be at the showcase, however, we do know that the showcase will be one hour long, and will have two special guests — Masayuki Hirano (Dragonball Zenoverse Producer) and Tomoko Hiroki (Dragon Ball Fighterz Producer).
Check out the official tweet down below:
We here at Gameranx will be watching the stream live, so make sure to head back to here for the latest news on the upcoming announcement!
With the news coming early next week, there is still plenty of time to put your predictions in; what do you think Bandai Namco has rolled up their sleeves? Dragonball Xenoverse 3? Fighterz season 2? Let us know what you think down below!
- Bandai Namco Announces New Dragonball RPG, New Fighterz Character From Universe 11 Teased
- Dragonball FighterZ Season 2 Pass Reveals Jiren and Videl, More Characters to be Announced
- Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Requirements Revealed
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Open Beta May Be Extended
- DragonBall FighterZ Gets A New Trailer Showing Off Hit