Wargaming Mobile has plotted a release date for World of Warships Blitz, the free to play followup to 2015’s World of Warships. From January 18, smartphone soldiers can take to the high seas for legendary naval combat that merges tactics, teamwork and skill into a potent polemical package.
WoWS Blitz takes place during World War II, and lets players engage in epic 7v7 warship battles within the confines of strategically designed maps, all influenced by real-world locations in the Atlantic and beyond. You can wreck your rivals with four different classes of warship: Destroyer, Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, or Battleship.
A division of international developer and publisher Wargaming, Wargaming Mobile was established in 2017 as a means to focus on the adaptation of pre-existing PC titles into the mobile space.
Interested players can pre-register for either iOS or Android here. Note: Pre-registration scores you a bonus Aurora Premium Ship that unlocks upon World of Warships Blitz‘s release.
- Ubisoft Acquires Mobile Developer 1492 Studio
- World Of Tanks 2 Isn’t Happening
- Tencent Announces Arena of Valor World Cup; Major Cash Prizes Revealed
- Steam Adds Developer and Publisher Pages for Players to Follow
- The Division 2 Has The Most Beta Registrations In The History Of Ubisoft