Publisher Electronic Arts and developer DICE thought about treating their Battlefield 1 playerbase for Halloween, even if it will come a few weeks after it.
The studio recently announced through the Battlefield 1 Blog that Nivelle Nights, a map only available to Premium Pass and They Shall Not Pass owners, will become available to all Battlefield 1 players some time in “early November.” Nivelle Nights is special because it is the only night map featured on the game. Players will get to choose to play as either the French or German armies to “tackle the muddy battlefields around Malmaison and Soupir.”
Based on these century-old events, the Nivelle Nights bonus map has been an intense night experience for Battlefield 1™ Premium Pass and Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass owners since its release. Now, we have an exciting announcement about the map: Nivelle Nights will be made available for all Battlefield 1 players*.
Starting early November, you can tackle the muddy battlefields around Malmaison and Soupir as the French or German army. Make good use of the moon, the searchlights, and the artillery lighting up the dark night skies.
Enjoy the map – and own the night.
As for the upcoming Turning Tides expansion, the studio plans on releasing its content periodically from December 2017 to January 2018. Make sure to check out the video below to get an idea of how Nivelle Tides play differently to other maps.
- The Next Battlefield Title Will Release 2019
- Battlefield 1 Gains Fourth Expansion “Apocalypse” Next Month
- Battlefield 1 Expansion Turning Tides Releases December 11 For Premium Pass Members
- Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass DLC Free For Two Weeks
- Battlefield 1 Turning Tides Expansion Content Detailed; Released Periodically From December 2017 to January 2018