Electronic Arts’ shooting franchise latest entry, Battlefield 1, recently received update 1.20.
The update isn’t that significant, but it addresses an important performance dip issue since the release of Battlefield 1’s Apocalypse DLC. Not only that, the update fixes sight issues related to Hellriegel 1915 Factory and Defensive iterations. Here is a brief description on what update 1.20 brings to Battlefield 1.
After the release of Battlefield 1 Apocalypse, some players started experiencing a momentary dip in performance when making progress toward the various awards in the game. The latest addition of new assignments and rewards was the straw that broke the camel’s back, causing strain on the system and exposing the problem.
We’ve reduced the demand on the rewards system by making changes to the new Service Assignments. You will no longer need to complete 5 of the Staying Focused Assignments to begin working towards Assignments in the Climbing The Ranks category. To keep the same level of difficulty, the Service Assignments that unlock Afflictions have been moved underneath some of the Climbing The Ranks Assignments, serving as a soft gate before gaining access to the Afflictions.
Please note, any progress made on the Affliction Assignments will not be lost, and you will still have any Afflictions you have already unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where players were experiencing a momentary dip in performance whenever earning points in a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Hellriegel 1915 Factory was missing sights.
- Fixed an issue where the Hellriegel 1915 Defensive was missing the optical sight
Battlefield 1’s update 1.20 is live on all platforms.
- Latest PUBG Xbox One Patch Aims At Optimization
- Far Cry 5 Update Coming Next Week; Improves Co-Op Connectivity and Various Stability and Performance Enhancements
- Call of Duty: WWII Update 1.08 Fixes Bugs, Buffs MP-40 and M1928 Fire Rate and More
- Far Cry 5 Gets A New Update; Fixes Bugs
- Battlefield 1 Apocalypse Drops Today