Hailed as one of the best Battlefield games out there, the iconic, Battlefield Bad Company is available now via EA’s subscription service, EA Access.
The game joins a long list of vault titles as a free title for unlimited play and enjoyment. Simply select the free with EA Access option to download the game from the store page on console or on the Xbox site and play it regularly. The game’s download size is only 5.58 GB so not too large of an install size.
Here’s what to expect from this awesome title:
Battlefield: Bad Company follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who decide that sometimes the gratitude of a nation just isn’t enough. Featuring a dramatic storyline loaded with a unique attitude, the game delivers the series’ trademark sandbox gameplay in a universe where almost everything is destructible.
The ever-changing battlefield forces players, their team mates and enemies to react accordingly and use destruction tactically. The game also features the all new, objective based multiplayer game mode “Gold Rush”, supporting 24 players online.
Play as attackers and defenders and make full use of the tactical destruction as well as the unique vehicle experience that can only be experienced in Battlefield: Bad Company.
Costing $4.99 per month, EA access gives players unlimited access to a variety of games at a fraction of the price. Sign up here.
- Battlefield V Dev Discusses The Changes Made to Provoke Players to Play the Objective
- Battlefield V Director: “It’s the Most Immersive Battlefield to Date;” Discusses How Destructible Environments Developed Over the Years
- Battlefield 5’s battle royale isn’t made by DICE and might not arrive at launch
- EA DICE Releases New Summer Update Along With Free DLC For Battlefield Games
- We Happy Few shows off its Season Pass and free Sandbox DLC