The announcement came yesterday as shortly after EA CEO Andrew Wilson teased a few details about the next game in the series, he mentioned that there will be “unique” battles (Battle Royale?) and confirmed the return of a single-player campaign that sounds like it will follow the similar structure of Battlefield 1.
The announcement also landed with the ambiguous tag of “Never be the same” and a dilapidated picture of a horse. What exactly the picture means, we don’t know, but my guess is that it’s probably got something to either do with WW2 or a western setting. For now, we’ll have to wait and see.
Thoughts? Let us know down in the comments below.
- Trevor Noah To Host Battlefield V Reveal 23rd May
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released; Watch Debut Trailer Right Here
- Battlefield 2018 Reveal Coming Very Soon
- Unlike New Call Of Duty, ‘Battlefield V’ Will Still Have A “Compelling Single-Player” Mode
- There Is No PUBG Single Player Campaign Planned Right Now