Developer Pixel Crow and 11 Bit studios have released a new trailer for their hit title, Beat Cop.
The new trailer serves as a launch trailer for the game, wherein players get to see a little bit of the gameplay and style in action. Originally released only on PC, Beat Cop puts players into the shoes of a framed cop murder — Jake Kelly. You must discover the truth of the murder all while proving yourself innocent.
Beat Cop is now available on the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Check out the new launch trailer for Beat Cop down below:
Beat Cop story description:
Beat Cop is a retro, pixel art style adventure set in New York, inspired by ’80s cop shows. You are Jack Kelly and you’ve been framed for murder. Now as a regular beat cop you have to find out, who did that. Expect thick crime story, a lot of black humor and all the other things you can find on the streets of Brooklyn.
- Artistic 2.5D Beat-Em-Up, I Am The Hero, Coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch Later this Year
- A Minecraft RPG is coming next year
- Remedy Releases New Control Trailer; Showcases the New “World”
- New games: Later Alligator is an animated adventure about New York City and reptiles
- New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Centers Around Tangled; Watch Cinematic Gameplay Trailer Here