In case you aren’t familiar with Beat Saber’s gameplay, your goal is to slash the beats, represented by small cubes, as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and the direction you need to match. This immersive rhythm experience is embodied in an appealing futuristic world filled with lights and mist.
Check out the latest gameplay trailer down below:
These are some of the exclusive new content and features:
- Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PS VR players.
- Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
- Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
- Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
- Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
- Party mode: Entertain your friends and family and have fun together! Everyone can join and start playing in seconds! Who is going to win today?
- One saber mode: Use only one saber for playing but be aware – there is no time for slacking. You will feel like a real life swordsman.
- No Arrows mode: The direction of your swing depends on you. How fast can you decide and make the best cut?
- Global leaderboards: Climb the global leaderboards and compete with other players from all around the world.
Beat Saber is set to launch for the PS4 and PSVR on November 20th. Are you excited for the highly anticipated title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Black Ops 4 never had a campaign “as people usually refer to it”
- Vampyr’s Upcoming Summer Update Adds Story Mode and Hard Mode
- PUBG Training Mode is a new 2x2km map that offers shooting ranges and “sweet ramps”
- There Is No PUBG Single Player Campaign Planned Right Now
- Artistic 2.5D Beat-Em-Up, I Am The Hero, Coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch Later this Year