Bethesda has announced the final B.E.T.A session for their upcoming open-world multiplayer title, Fallout 76.
Like usual for this beta, it will be in a timed-manner, requiring you to play when the servers are live. Thankfully there are two days and both times vary, so hopefully, you could squeeze some time in for the beta test if you wanted to. The first time is scheduled for November 6 1pm-3pm ET. The second time starts on November 8 and will be a little longer running from 2pm-8pm ET.
Check out the times for yourself down below:
This will be the last beta sessions for the game until its official release. If you have a code and want to see how the game is for yourself, then I would advise jumping on sometime between those two dates.
In recent Fallout 76 news, the PC requirements for the game recently went live. Both the minimum and recommended processors are the Intel Core i7, with the difference mainly in the graphics card. For the minimum requirement, the GTX 780 is needed, while the recommended card is the GTX 970. Check out the full list of PC specs right here!
Fallout 76 releases on November 14, 2018, for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Are you excited for the upcoming multiplayer iteration of the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Fallout 76 PC System Requirements Revealed
- Bethesda Details Second Wave for Fallout 76 Beta; Read Full Time Schedule
- Bethesda Details Beta Times for PS4 and PC; Full Schedule Released
- Bethesda Details Start Times for Upcoming Beta for Fallout 76; Xbox One Users Can Start Pre-Loading Now
- Had trouble with the Fallout 76 beta? There’s a longer one tomorrow