Bethesda has released a new trailer for their highly anticipated post-apocalyptic shooter titles, Rage 2. The new trailer, which is titled, Everything vs. Me, showcases the dangers of the world of Rage.
The world that Bethesda has created for Rage 2 looks absolutely crazy, filled with sandstorms, monsters, and enemies coming out of every corner. The newest trailer showcases that in action while giving the players a good look at what to expect when the game launches next month!
Check out the new trailer for Rage 2 down below:
In related news, Bethesda and IGN have partnered up to bring some new gameplay footage for their highly anticipated post-apocalyptic shooter, Rage 2. Check out 11 minutes of Rage 2 gameplay right here!
Rage 2 is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 14. Are you excited for the upcoming shooter? Let us know in the comments below!
- Bethesda Releases Official Rage 2 Launch Trailer; Recaps Previous Events and Beyond
- Rage 2 Receives 11-Minute Long Gameplay Footage; Showcases Vehicle Combat, Super Powers, and More
- Bethesda Releases 9-Minute Long Gameplay Video for Rage 2; Vehicle, Powerups and More Showcased
- Days Gone New Trailer Shows Off More of Deacon’s Bike; Customization, Upgrades and More Will be Featured
- New Far Cry Fry: New Dawn Story Trailer Showcases Highwaymen, the Twins, and Dangerous Post-Apocalyptic Frontier