Beyond Good & Evil 2 kicked off Ubisoft’s E3 press conference. A new cinematic trailer was shown off for Beyond Good & Evil 2 where gamers were introduced to the various cast of characters you’ll meet during your journey. While we didn’t get too many fleshed out details regarding the game it seems that Beyond Good & Evil 2 will have a darker tone with players going up against the antagonist Jade.
Likewise, Ubisoft showcased new gameplay footage on Twitch. Unfortunately, there was only small clips showcasing the game so we will likely have to wait a while before the real gameplay trailer is shown off to fans.
We don’t have any details regarding just when Beyond Good & Evil 2 will be released into the market or what platforms the title be available on. For now, take a look at both the cinematic trailer and gameplay footage above.
- Resident Evil 2 Receives 10 Minutes of New Gameplay Footage; Features Claire Redfield, Watch Here
- Resident Evil 2 Story Trailer Showcases Finally Showcases Ada Wong
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Footage Showcases Lickers, Updated Visuals, and More; Watch 15-Minutes Right Here
- Capcom Releases About 8-Minutes of Glorious Footage of Resident Evil 2 Gameplay, Watch Here
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K