BioWare’s upcoming open RPG, Anthem has been a hot topic since it’s revealed at E3, some have criticised it for being too closely aligned to Destiny, or The Division, while others are just psyched to have a new IP from the studio that isn’t pertaining to Mass Effect.
Either way, we’ll be able to know how the game functions with hand on experience before the launch, Jonathan Warner, the game’s director, has confirmed via Twitter that there will in fact be a beta for the open-world shooter.
So far there are no other details regarding what the beta will contain, when it will launch or if it will be open or closed, but even so, it’s cool to see that a beta has been confirmed for release at some stage.
Interested in learning a little bit more about Anthem? Check out our guide, here.
‘BioWare had finally shown off their brand new IP during the 2017 E3 expo. The new title in the works is officially called Anthem which is an open-world action RPG set in the future. While E3 was our first introduction to the upcoming video game, here’s everything we know about the video game so far.’
- More Details Emerge For BioWare’s Anthem
- BioWare Focused More on Making Anthem’s Story Choices ‘More Personal’
- Anthem Director Admits Free-to-Play Model Was Considered; Claims Anthem is ‘the Most Emotional Shooter of Our Decade’
- Fallout 76’s Beta To Start On Xbox One Before Other Platforms
- Ubisoft Announces Open Beta for The Division 2, Slated for the Beginning of March