Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is finally here and now available for the PS4 and Xbox One platforms!
Kickstarted about 4 years ago, iconic and gamed video game creator Koji Igarashi, has returned to the video game industry to create a new Metroidvania title.
Best known for his work on Castlevania, Iga has been ingrained into the video gaming industry and for good reason. His latest return with Bloodstained seems to be off to a good start as many fans are loving the game thus far!
Check out the launch trailer for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night down below:
Play as Miriam, a cursed orphan whose body is slowly being crystallized. Explore and conquer a demon-infested castle to save the world, and yourself in the process. Omg there’s so much to cover, geez…ok here we go: So this is Iga’s biggest game ever, roughly twice as big as his previous games.
There’s crafting, cooking, upgrading and hundreds of weapons, spells, gear and cosmetics to power up and look the way you want while you fight the demons of hell.
We got a celebrity cast to do all the voice acting, including David Hayter(!) from the Metal Gear franchise, and a full orchestra soundtrack by Michiru Yamane, composer of Castlevania: Symphony of the night.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One. Nintendo Switch users will be able to get their hands on the game on
Are you enjoying the latest Iga title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Review Roundup: Koji Igarashi Brings Old School Metroidvania Fun Back With Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Receives Official Release Date for June; New Comparison Trailer Released
- Legendary Developer Koji Igarashi Releases New Visual Improvement Trailer for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is out in June, and it doesn’t look like “poop” anymore
- ‘Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’ Has Lots of Post-Launch DLC Planned