505 Games and iconic game developer Koji Igarashi announced today that his latest title — Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night if officially set to release in June!
Yes, after two long years of waiting, the title is finally set for a release this June. The Metroidvania title is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on June 18th, while Nintendo Switch users wait another week until June 25th. In addition to the release date announcement, Koji Igarashi also released a new trailer showcasing the new and improved graphics for the game, which look a lot better!
Check out the brand new release date trailer for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night trailer down below:
A little backstory on the premise of the game down below:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a gothic horror action side-scrolling RPG set in 18th century England. A paranormal force has summoned a demon-infested castle threatening the entire world. Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity, and herself in the process, Miriam must fight through the castle and defeat the summoner, Gebel.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is officially set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, PC on June 18th, while Nintendo Switch users hold out a little longer until June 25th. Are you excited to finally get your hands on the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Legendary Developer Koji Igarashi Releases New Visual Improvement Trailer for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Launch Trailer Released, Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Review Roundup: Koji Igarashi Brings Old School Metroidvania Fun Back With Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- ‘Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’ Has Lots of Post-Launch DLC Planned
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is out in June, and it doesn’t look like “poop” anymore