Borderlands 3’s hype train is at its highest speed right now, as the franchise’s upcoming entry is just a few weeks away.
Gearbox’s Danny Homanand Sam Winkler sat down with WCCFTech, and answered lots of questions on varied topics. One of the questions was regarding new reveals scheduled till Borderlands 3’s official release date, and there is still a few planets for fans to get excited for.
There are some pretty cool, distinct planets we haven’t seen yet, one of which kind of plays into a major franchise character’s backstory in a really interesting way. That will be a cool one for fans of Borderlands 2. It also looks really different than the other planets. It’s got this whole unique culture.
Another question addressed how much customization and freedom will players have with their ships and the new Sanctuary.
First of all, you can customize your player quarters with trophies. If you have a really cool gun you don’t want to let go of you can put it up on the wall. As you play through the game, you will meet new characters and some of them will join you on Sanctuary. That will unlock new side missions and collectibles to find. It was important that it feel like a living, breathing, inhabited space. I think our level design and art team did an incredible job on that. You walk through and you see messy bunks and posters peeling off the walls. You really get a sense that people live and work here.
Borderlands 3 releases on September 13th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- The first Borderlands 3 DLC is live – here’s what to expect from Handsome Jackpot
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trophies Seems to be an 100% for Trophy Hunters
- Borderlands 3 Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC Officially Detailed; New Trailer Debuts
- Borderlands 3 reveals that Claptrap can climb stairs after all
- Loot Gaming August 2019 Subscription Box Review & Coupon – BUTTON SMASH!