Angry Mob Games has announced that their party fighting game, Brawlout, has hit 50,000 players on the Switch in the first two weeks since its release. Here’s what the team had to say about the achievement.
“Brawlout passed 50K players on #NintendoSwitch in its first 2 weeks! Nintendo, and especially all you brawlers out there, you’re all amazing and we love every single one of you!! THANK YOU and expect tons more Brawlout action coming your way in 2018!”
It’s a pretty significant milestone considering Brawlout is an indie title that hasn’t been that hyped up. That and the Steam version of the game hasn’t been performing nearly as well as the Switch, only attracting around 3,500 pc players. Hopefully, this achievement will bring about new content and even more consistent support for the game.
Striking the balance between the growing competitive scene and the genre’s party game roots, Brawlout hopes to cater to the veteran platform fighter, the casual fan and the newcomer looking to make their mark. Brawlout does away with shields and blocking, focusing heavily on the aggressive, fast-paced combat which has made platform fighters so fun to both play and watch.
Brawlout is out now for PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Playtonic Confirms Yooka-Laylee Nintendo Switch Release Date
- Party Golf Aiming for a Hole in One on Nintendo Switch
- If You Want More Capcom Games On Nintendo Switch, You’d Better Buy ‘Ultra Street Fighter II’
- ARMS Update 5.0 Brings About A New Fighter
- Rocket League To Get Crossplatform Party Chat Later This Year