Burnout Revenge the classic destruction-racing title from Criterion Software is now available on the Xbox One via the backward compatibility program. The news was tweeted out by the Xbox One community head, Major Nelson.
“Burnout Revenge is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today http://mjr.mn/BackCompat ”
The Backwards compatibility program has proven extremely useful to Microsoft, recently the company unveiled some statistics regarding playtime on the console, one of which was that gamers have played a total of 1 billion hours on the Xbox One Backward Compatibility library.
“We also reached a couple milestones recently with players having enjoyed over 4 billion hours on games released through our [email protected] program and nearly 1 billion hours on games in our Xbox One Backward Compatibility library,” Microsoft said.
Will you be picking up Burnout Revenge? Let us know down in the comments below.
“Take your rage online for a massive suite of multiplayer modes and features on Xbox LIVE, including new online options exclusive to Burnout Revenge on Xbox 360.”
- 1 Billion Hours Have Been Played On Xbox One’s Backwards Compatability Feature
- On Average Xbox One Players Have Spent 24hrs On 360 Games
- Xbox Boss Phill Spencer Explains Why Backwards Compatibility Is So Important
- Burnout Paradise Remaster Confirmed; Releases March 16th
- No Microtransactions For Burnout Paradise