The official Call of Duty Twitter account announced today the official map for their upcoming battle royale mode, Blackout.
The map will consist of plenty of iconic maps such as Nuketown, Estates, and Firing Range, which was previously announced, however, now fans get to see other sections such as Construction Site, Hydro Dam, and Rivertown.
Check out the full layout of the map down below:
We are rapidly approaching the official beta for the Blackout mode, we will soon get our first look at how the game plays, runs, and operates from a Call of Duty standpoint.
A upcoming beta for the new battle royale mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will begin on September 10. The beta will first debut on PS4, which then will presumably come to Xbox and PC in the following weeks.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is set to release for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on October 12.
- Activision Announces Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta Start Date; Begins on PS4 First, Other Consoles to Follow
- 195 Rapid-Fire Questions Answered About Call of Duty’s Battle Royale Mode, Blackout; Watch Here
- Here’s Our First Look At Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Blackout Gameplay
- Black Ops 4 Blackout beta launches in September with Solos, Duos, and Quads
- Treyarch Announces Free Blackout Battle Royale Trial for All Platforms, Trial Begins Tomorrow