Looks like the nostalgia factor from Sledgehammer Games has hit once more, Call of Duty: WW2 is set to receive a revamped version of the Shipment map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and best of all, it’s free to everyone on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The map is set to function almost exactly like Modern Warfare, except visually it will have the World War 2 aesthetic, which means wooden crates, green barrels, beachfront setting in place of the grungy scenery of Pripyat, Ukraine in the original Modern Warfare.
More DLC will be coming to the title, however, promotions have already begun for the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, developed by Treyarch. A full reveal of the game will be coming in May with a release on October 12th for all platforms.
Call of Duty: WW2 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Thoughts on the Shipment release? Are you excited to revisit this map in a new setting? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments section, below.
- Treyarch Likely Working On The Next Call of Duty Title
- Call Of Duty 2018 Cofirmed To Be Developed By Treyarch
- Daily Deal: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Is Only $29.99 On Best Buy
- Check Out Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Collector’s Edition
- Daily Deal: Activision Blowout Sale On Humble