Capcom has announced this morning that 4 classic Resident Evil titles will be making their way to the Nintendo Switch later this May.
Resident Evil 0, 1 and the iconic 4 is set to release on the Nintendo Switch on May 21. All three titles will be making their way to the Nintendo eShop later this year, if you’re itching to get your hands on the game, pre-orders go live on the 28th.
Check out the official announcement tweet down below:
Resident Evil 0, 1 will be part of an Origins collection in North America while 4 will be sold separately. On the other hand, European users will have to pick up each title separately. No official pricing has been announced as of yet.
In related Resident Evil news, a UK community manager to Capcom responded to a fan asking about Capcom’s plans for a Nintendo Switch release. The community manager replied stating that there are currently no plans for the game yet. Check out the full story right here!
Resident Evil 0, 1, and 4 are now officially making their way to the Nintendo Switch. These are some great titles for the portable hybrid console. With the announcement now live, are you excited for the upcoming set of Resident Evil titles for the Nintendo Switch? Let us know in the comments below!
- Capcom Currently Has No Plans For Resident Evil2 On Nintendo Switch
- Three Iconic Resident Evil Video Games Heading To Nintendo Switch In 2019
- No Physical Release For Switch Resident Evil Revelations In Europe
- Capcom Requests Fan Permission For Resident Evil 3 Remake
- Resident Evil 2 The Ghost Survivors DLC Revealed