Capcom has announced The Disney Afternoon Collection, a six-game compilation that brings together an assortment of classic Disney video games.
The collection will feature Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers, Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, DuckTales 2, and TaleSpin. It will be available on April 18 as a digital download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and will cost $19.99/£15.99/€19.99.
Each game in the compilation features visual upgrades with 1080p support and include a number of different filter options. There will also be new Boss Rush and Time Attack modes in each game. Boss Rush is pretty self-explanatory, tasking players with facing off against a succession of bosses, while Time Attack will challenge players with racing to the end of each level, with the fastest times shared via online leaderboards.
Capcom has also included a “Rewind” feature to make each game more accessible (retro games are quite notorious for their difficulty), allowing players to rewind time and recover after making a mistake. Lastly, an in-game Disney Museum is also included and will feature concept and character art, as well as music and other content from the original releases.
- Cuphead Developers Were Approached By Disney Early On
- WATCH: Angry Game Nerd Reviews a Ton of ‘Power Rangers’ Video Games
- Here is Why Capcom Delayed Monster Hunter World’s PC Version
- ‘Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’ Gets A Release Date
- Nintendo Reveals More SNES Classic Features, Including “Instant Rewind” System