While Dino Crisis originally released way back when on PC, Dreamcast and PS1, fans have been waiting for a direct sequel, or even a remaster ever since. Now it seems that this may very likely be a possibility.
As seen below in the tweet from the Capcom Division 1 Twitter handle, the developer’s account responded to the user known as “Jawmuncher,” who asked if there is ever going to be a new Dino Crisis game on the way. The account replied to the tweet, stating that there could be a follow up if the fans wanted it enough.
Naturally, this doesn’t mean that it has been confirmed, but it’s still a ray of hope for fans.
Considering the amount of remasters and remakes being pumped out by studios of late, as well as the recently announced MEGAMAN re-release, it would make sense that CAPCOM does take the opportunity, perhaps we may see an official poll, or a public discussion on bringing the game to current gen platforms? Thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.
Dino Crisis is out now for PS1, Dreamcast and PC.
- CyberPunk 2077 Sends Out First Tweet In Over 3 Years
- PUBG Sinks 100,00 Cheating Accounts This Past Weekend
- Square Enix Tantalises Tomb Raider Fans With Suspiciously Worded Post
- Steam No Longer Accepts Bitcoin
- Ric Flair’s Fiancee Claims To Have “Witnessed a Miracle” in Nature Boy Health Update