There is no denying Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time franchise is one of the most popular TV shows among both adults and children. However, the series never really got the video game representation it deserves.
Climax Studios, known for working on titles such as Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Assassin’s Creed Chronicles, decided to take the matter into their own hands and deliver an Adventure Time video game worthy of the series’ epicness. Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion is an open-world RPG where players get to play as their favourite characters from the show, including Marceline, BMO and of course, Finn and Jake. Not only that, the studio managed to persuade the show’s original cast to help voice over the game’s dialogue.
In this brand-new, hilarious Adventure Time story, gamers play as Finn, Jake, Marceline, and BMO to explore fan-favorite kingdoms, and meet the well-loved characters from Cartoon Network’s popular TV animation series.
The game starts with a flooded Land of Ooo, in which familiar kingdoms are cut off from each other by rising waters. In their newly constructed boat Finn and Jake set sail to investigate what the junk went down. During their adventures Finn and Jake will recruit friends to join their crew, jump into swashbuckling fights, interrogate characters for clues, and traverse the dangerous sea to locations across Ooo.
- Explore the Land of Ooo freely, discover secrets and collect loot with playable fan-favorite characters, Finn, Jake, BMO and Marceline.
- Set sail across the high seas between kingdoms and venture into uncharted territories to figure out what’s going on.
- Upgrade your heroes, use items, spells, potions and unique ultimate hero abilities to battle bad guys in fast-paced tactical combat.
- An original Adventure Time story, all voiced by the show’s cast.
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion releases on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch in early 2018. For a sneak peak on how the game looks, make sure to check the gallery below.
- Kingdoms of Amalur finds new life after 6 years of legal drama
- Come see the sun set on Total War: Three Kingdoms’ gorgeous campaign map
- In Total War: Three Kingdoms, your faction’s abilities will change during a game
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: 10 Things You NEED To Know
- Total War: Three Kingdoms has a day and night cycle