Developer Big Art Studios, known for developing sports titles such as Casey Powell Lacrosse 16, Rugby League Live 4 and Don Bradman Cricket 17, recently announced the latest iteration of their lacrosse franchise, Casey Powell Lacrosse 18.
The game features enhanced AI, improved visuals and smoother gameplay for an overall better experience. Here is a brief description of the title and the upgrades performed by the development team.
Casey Powell Lacrosse 18 includes a completely reworked series of faceoff, shot, stick and dodging controls. It also features enhanced AI that responds to the complex 6v6 tactics that you see when watching the sport on the television. New motion captured animations for everything from face offs and shooting to post-goal celebrations add further broadcast realism to the game. And, as with all Big Ant Studios games, Casey Powell Lacrosse 18 features comprehensive player and team creators, allowing you to put yourself and your local team right into the thick of the biggest Lacrosse competitions of all. New to Casey Powell Lacrosse 18, you’ll also be able to create stadia and logos, so you’ll be able to recreate your team’s sponsorship decals and their home ground.
Casey Powell Lacrosse 18’s manual substitutions, enhanced shot selection options, and improved stick and body check balance all give lacrosse fans all the tools they need to play the game the way they would play the sport.
Casey Powell Lacrosse 18 releases on March 13th for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Latest Xbox One Update Kicks Off FastStart Feature Beta for Xbox Preview Insiders
- Evolve’s Dedicated Servers, Virtual Currency and Other Online Features Shutting Down by the End of September
- NBA Live 18 Update 1.07 Adds 3v3 and 5v5 Live Run Matches; Features Several Bug and General Stability Improvements
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Releases Later This Month
- Here’s What To Expect From Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s free DLC