If you enjoyed Gwent then you may have been looking forward to the single-player campaign aspect that was slated to release for the game. However, after being worked on, CD Projekt Red had decided to make this campaign its own full video game is known as Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. This journey will take players into a new full RPG video game, but despite its announcement, we are still missing a few details as to what we can expect.
So far we know that the game will showcase a story around a war-veteran queen of two Northern Realms. Now after a new war is brewing, the queen is out again on a new dark journey, one of which that will apparently take players about thirty hours to complete.
While the game was originally set to be a campaign mode for Gwent, this title will still retain a few ties to the card-based video game. In fact, the battles that take place will be played much like a game of Gwent, though we’re unsure if there will be any significant changes when compared to the title.
We’re still left with a few questions as well when it comes to the game such as when it will officially release along with just how much this RPG experience will set players back. Regardless, according to the story campaign trailer Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is slated to launch at some point this year. For now, you can take a look at the trailer posted above.
- Gwent single-player is now Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, a standalone RPG
- CD Projekt RED Gives Expansive Look Into Their Upcoming Witcher Title, Thronebreaker; Watch 37-Minutes of Gameplay Here
- Thronebreaker: Witcher Tales Official Gameplay Trailer Released; Watch Here
- Thronebreaker won’t have “bullshit” pre-order bonuses
- NEW GAME TRAILERS 2018 | Weekly #4