The Call of Duty franchise is a massive hit with installments continuously selling well year after year. One of the upcoming releases this year is Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which is being developed under Treyarch for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. Today we’re getting a look as to what the upcoming collector’s edition for the game will come packed with.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a multiplayer only FPS experience. This video game will take a different approach from other installments for the franchise as gamers will not have any campaign mode to enjoy. Instead, the focus for the upcoming Black Ops installment is strictly multiplayer giving players several maps and game modes to enjoy such as the ever-popular Zombies mode.
Recently it was revealed what will be included in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Collector’s Edition which you can get a complete breakdown of the items down below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Collector’s Edition
- Zombies Mystery Box Container
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Steelbook Case
- Three Lithographs
- Specialist Patches
- Call of Duty Zombies Comic Issue #1
- 1,000 Piece Zombie Puzzle
- Black Ops Pass
This particular collector’s edition will set gamers back $199.99 but if you’re a fan of the series then this may already be an instant purchase. As for the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, gamers can pick up a copy for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms on October 12, 2018.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Mystery Box Edition Revealed and Content Detailed; Makes Zombie Noises and Features an Actual Mystery Box
- Upcoming Call of Duty Title Will Have A Standard Campaign
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Will Be Playable At E3
- Now you can buy Black Ops 4 without Zombies for half price
- Treyarch Addresses Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Easter Egg Bugs and Issues