The annual PlayStation Experience event was held this weekend providing gamers with 3 days of gaming announcements, exhibitions, and all round fun.
As you would expect, Studios were out in full force, showcasing their titles as well as they could to hype up hungry gamers as best as they could. One such booth that was specifically awesome was the God of War display by Santa Monica. The images showcase a golden Kratos statue alongside his son in front of a snowy backdrop. There were also cosplayers taking photos with fans and a giant TV showing off some cinematic tidbits
In other God of War news, the Santa Monica head shared his thoughts on the title’s latest trailer, read more about it, here.
‘The 2-minute gameplay trailer showcased a glimpse of how fluid and action-packed fighting sequences in the upcoming God of War title will be. Sony Santa Monica Head Shannon Studstill shared his opinion on Sony’s PlayStation Blog, describing what players got to witness in the trailer as a “sliver of the unflinching, intense, brutal, and often empowering new combat in God of War.”’
God of War releases exclusively for PS4 in 2018.
- Take A Trip Down Memory Lane With This PS2 Theme For Your PS4
- Sony Santa Monica Head Reveals Thoughts Regarding Latest God of War Trailer
- Sony Unveils Gameplay Ghost of Tsushima Footage
- The Last of Us: Part II Will Have Multiplayer
- God of War Patch 1.12 Releases; Fixes Small Text Issues