It’s been nearly a year since former WWE Superstar Joanie “Chyna” Laurer passed away suddenly at the age of 46, and this week, the final results of her autopsy were revealed. According to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner, Chyna’s death was ruled as accidental, as a result of the combination of drugs and alcohol. This likely won’t come as a shock, given that there were reports that Chyna had been drinking heavily in the days leading up to her death, as well as her well-known history with substance abuse issues.
- Former WWE Superstar X-Pac Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Battle With Drug Addiction On ESPN
- Nightdive CEO Releases Shocking Statement on System Shock Remake Development Status; “We Took The Wrong Path”
- Death Stranding’s Concept Is “So Mind-Blowing” and “Ahead of Its Time,” Says Norman Reedus
- Steve Austin Talks About Drinking Beer After Matches