Rumors have been circulating the web claiming Control will be added to Microsoft’s Game Pass until Developers Remedy Entertainment has come out and cleared up the whole situation, stating it is not. Check out the tweet below.
The rumors started to circulate yesterday during a Mixer Stream when Vice President of Microsoft Phil Spencer mistakenly said that Control will be coming to Xbox Game Pass and saying the following. “I thought Control was really good. It didn’t reach enough people, so I’m glad to see that it’s coming into Game Pass, so hopefully more people will play it because it’s a game that should be played from our friends at Remedy.”
The news comes as a disappointment as Remedy Entertainment’s latest title Control is being pegged as one of the nominees for the Game Awards. This would give the opportunity for more players to get their hands on one of the year’s most underrated titles of the year.
Control is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
What are your thoughts on this news? Be sure to stay tuned to Gameranx for the latest gaming news and updates.
- The Game Awards start time, nominees, and how to watch the livestream
- Control’s The Foundation Expansion Launches This Month
- TGA 2019: Microsoft’s Newest Console Officially Unveiled
- Destiny 2’s battle pass will stay with your Guardian wherever you play
- Remedy Entertainment Clears The Air With Official Control PC Requirements