Cougar’s PURI and PURI TKL mechanical keyboards finally release this month with the promise of expertly catering to your FPS gaming needs. Both models sport German-made Cherry MX mechanical switches, optimised for reliable performance and solid tactile feedback. Dying on the battlefield due to stuck keys is a thing of the past.
If you’re a night owl, the generous backlight and per-key customisation are glad to assist. Both keyboards offer up to 10 different customised backlight modes (with 20 preset), allowing you to quickly and accurately identify keys for different games and applications.
The PURI and PURI TKL models boast an ultra-compact, tenkeyless design, maximising your desk space while retaining comfort and familiarity. They also come with an ergonomic 3-step height and angle adjustment for accessibility. Travelling in wet weather won’t be a problem either, thanks to a solid, magnetic protective cover that’s also pressure resistant. In contrast to the PURI, PURI TKL axes the numpad for enhanced portability, and will be accompanied with an exclusive 8 metal keycap set at select retailers.
Both COUGAR PURI and PURI TKL will be available to the public later this month. The Puri TKL is priced at a highly competitive $70 USD, while the Puri comes in slightly more expensive at $80 USD.
- HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- HyperX Unveils New Gaming Peripherals At CES 2018
- Toronto Raptors Star DeMar DeRozan Is The First Player To Grace Canadian Version Of NBA 2k18
- Built-in Keylogger Found in MantisTek GK2 Keyboards—Sends Data to China
- Loot Gaming February 2017 Subscription Box Review & Coupon – WILD