Bioware’s upcoming take on the Destiny/ Division MMO/COOP formula, Anthem has been a hot topic since it’s initial reveal this year. While many fans are hyped to get their hands on the title, there remains those few who are skeptical of this emerging formula of gaming.
What’s also chatted about just as much, is the introduction of VR into mainstream gaming. We’ve seen Fallout VR, DOOM VR and the upcoming PayDay 2 VR, but is it is with new technologies VR isn’t the most perfected way to game. Which is why fans might be a little confused on this picture posted on twitter from Bioware’s Jay Watamaniuk. At face value, the picture is just a Christmas party for Bioware staff, but if you look closely on the left you can see a Booth stating ‘Anthem VR’.
If you can’t really see it, a user on Reddit posted some zoomed in pictures, clearly depicting ‘Anthem VR’
If Anthem VR does exist and it isn’t actually just a promotional booth for the party, it’s going to be interesting to see how these two uncertain variable meld together. But hey, I guess we are in the age where innovation is key.
Anthem releases 2018 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- EA Stocks Drop After Announcement Of Possible Anthem Delay
- Anthem Release Apparently Postponed To Next Year
- BioWare’s Anthem Will Have A Beta
- BioWare Dev Promises to Deliver on Anthem Post-Release Story DLC; Reflects on Andromeda’s Unfulfilled Story DLC
- Bioware Would’ve Shut Down If EA Didn’t Acquire It