EA and DICE have announced on Twitter the upcoming roadmap plans for their multiplayer shooter, Star Wars Battlefront 2.
The roadmap details the month of January which will feature a ton of double XP for heroes, villains, troopers, and starfighters; but the main highlight of the upcoming DLC is the addition of Darth Tyranus also known as Count Dooku.
That’s right the Count is set to release this month for all platforms for free on January 23. Obi-Wan Kenobi was the last hero to be added to the game, alongside the Geonosis map. Anakin Skywalker is set to follow Dooku, however, at the time there are no specific details.
Check out the official details down below:
EA and DICE have been making amends for Star Wars Battlefront 2 basically ever since it released. I think they have been doing a good job so far by adding free DLC, removing microtransactions, and adding more characters that fans have been requesting for so long such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, and the upcoming arrival of Anakin Skywalker. To learn more about Obi-Wan and the map of Geonosis, click here!
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for Count Dooku? Let us know in the comments below!
- Latest Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Adds Anakin Skywalker and Much More
- EA DICE Updates Star Wars Battlefront II’s Content Roadmap; Features Numerous Hero Appearances, N1 Starfighter, Anakin Skywalker and More
- Mod lets you play as a headless, handless Count Dooku in Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Star Wars The Clone Wars Voice Actors Set to Reprise Their Roles in Battlefront 2; New Character Schedule Release Detailed
- The Clone Wars voice cast reunites in Battlefront 2’s next free updates